Expertise » Organization / Process Management
Organization / Process Management
- Structure follows Strategy: an organization must be aligned to business strategy.
- Total customer focus: not only align processes and structures to customers but also the awareness of all employees.
- Design an organization by processes and tasks first. In a second step, organize by (available) people skills
- Decentralize authority and decision making as far as possible down to the lowest level in order to achieve speed and proximity to the market and to promote the skills of the employees.
- Allocate responsibility for clearly defined and well-strcutured processes as much as possible to single organizational units.
- Keep it simple: avoid complexity, bureaucracy and interfaces.
- Focus on value creation: Limit staff functions and administrative departments to an essential minimum
In this context, we support our clients in realignment and optimization of structures and processes, introduction of systems for transparency and efficiency, operational change and restructuring, allocation of responsibilities, communication and change management.